9 Things I Learned from Watching Barbie
Mon, Nov 28 § 4 Comments
1. All pretty girls wear make-up.
2. That one East-Asian looking girl has bangs.
3. Wear dresses and skirts like there’s no tomorrow.
4. Evil people are old, unattractive, and usually are someone’s mom. They also wear either green, dull gray, purple or a deep orange-red color.
5. It’s always good to have a little minion.
6. Gotta have the small waist, big butt, and skinny and long legs.
7. There’s no such thing as aging.
8. Go for the white guys.
9. I saw it in a movie! I gotta buy it in reality.
But Barbie really isn’t all that bad. She’s a successful woman who has accomplished many things and has had many jobs. Her movies also always have morals like perseverance and believing in your dreams, so there’s a bit of educational value. Besides, Barbie was a part of my childhood, and look at me, I turned out great! (Haha.)