Let’s Have an Applause for the Women
Tue, Mar 8 § Leave a comment
Happy International Women’s day!
I was watching a YouTube video and it stated, “Did you know women perform two-thirds (2/3) of the world’s work, produce half (1/2) of the world’s food, but earns just ten percent (10%) of the income, and own one percent (1%) of property?”
Wow. Women have gone through so much crap.
– — –
Not to put down the ladies here, but I was thinking, Is it not true that it costs so much more to be a woman than a man?
- Tops, bottoms, dresses, shoes, underwear, bras
- Menstrual necessities
- Toilet paper (females have to use more toilet paper than men)
- Bearing a child, whether the father is there or not (food, maternity clothes)
- Shaving (more body parts than most men, like the legs and armpits)
- Hair! Longer hair = more care (shampoo, conditioner, straightener, curler, hairdryer, hair clips)
- Perfume and lotion (though, men do wear cologne)
I realize that a lot of these materials are unessential, so maybe not a lot of females have to deal with everything on this list, but a lot do. Anyway.
Inevitably, I started thinking up a list for the men.
- Top, bottom, undies, shoes
- Shaver (usually just for the face)
- Paying for dates and dances
- Being ego-maniacs (OK doesn’t count, but it’s kind of true)
And I seriously can’t think of anything else.
But! Women, don’t despair! There’s much more that we have advantages at.
- Saying it’s the “time of the month” and getting away with things
- We grow out our hair, it’s OK, we’re just prettier; guys grow out their hair, they look like bums
- We can cover our zits with concealer
- Mature faster
- Live longer (approximately five to ten years more than men)
- Get toned and not look like huge boulder-freaks
- Style however we want
- Wear skirts
- Cry without being thought a sissy
- Giving life
- Having your honor defended by all the men who know you
- And much, much more! (Sorry ladies, I’m having a brain fart.)
Lastly, believe it or not, everybody on this Earth has an X chromosome. So yes, every men are part women.